- Our active-wear is made with 78% recycled polyester from post consumer waste, derived from: carpets, clothing + fishing nets. Remaining 22% Xtra Life LYCRA.
- Available in our 'Every Body' range with inclusive sizing 
- 100% printed, designed, cut and made locally in Sydney, Australia.
- All prints designed by our in-house graphic designer, Kirbee Lawler